Mannarkkad, formerly known as Mannarghat is a town in the Palakkad district of Kerala. It is the largest revenue village in Kerala lying close to the Western Ghats. The evergreen forests of Silent Valley National Park, one of the bio hotspots in the world is close to Mannarkkad. With two rivers viz. Kunthippuzha and Nellippuzha flowing through the region, the natural beauty of Mannarkkad is further enhanced by the hills of Attappadi, which has one of the sizeable tribal settlements in Kerala.
The property is located by the side of the Kozhikode-Palakkad National Highway stretch and is very close to the commercial town of Mannarkad, which is famous for the hill produce and it is a gateway to the world famous Silent Valley National Park.
A/C Deluxe -10
Total rooms -10
Theatre type 40(capacity)
||Type of Room
|| 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023 (INR)
Breakfast: Rs. 100/-+ GST
Check in/out time: 12 noon
- 1st June to 30th September: 90 % of the advance can be refunded, if the cancellation is 3 days prior to the date of arrival.
- 1st October to 31st May ( Except 23rd December to 10th January ):90 % of the advance can be refunded, if the cancellation is 7 days prior to date of arrival.
- 23rd Dec to 10th January: 90 % of the advance can be refunded, if the cancellation is 14 days prior to date of arrival.
NB: The tariff and taxes are subject to periodical revision. Customers please check the tariff and tax before making reservation.
Customers are requested to check the current tariff before making reservation.
- Kanjirapuzha Dam, about 20 Km
- Pathrakadavu Waterfalls, about 20 Km
- Meenvallam Vallachal, about 20 Km
- Silent Valley National Park, about 48 Km
- Siruvani Dam, about 34 Km (prior permission required)
- Thirumandhamkunnu Temple, about 25 Km
Nearest railway stations: Olavakode, about 39 Km / Angadipuram, about 22 Km
Nearest bus terminal: Mannarkad, about 6 Km
Tamarind KTDC Easy Hotel
For specific assistance
Palakkad 678 583
Mobile: +91-94000 08684