Kondotty, a town in Malappuram district in north Kerala is located close to the Kozhikode International Airport. The place is famous for the Nercha or offering at the famous Pazhayangadi Mosque located here. Kondotty is also a prominent place connected to the origins of Mappilapattu in Kerala. It is located at the hill top overlooking the airport where one can watch the landings and takeoffs in a poetic rhythm.
Premium - 01
A/C Deluxe -09
Total rooms -10
Theatre type 50(capacity)
||Type of Room
|| 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023 (INR)
Breakfast per person: Rs.150 plus GST
Check in/out :12 noon
- 1st June to 30th September: 90 % of the advance can be refunded, if the cancellation is 3 days prior to the date of arrival.
- 1st October to 31st May ( Except 23rd December to 10th January ):90 % of the advance can be refunded, if the cancellation is 7 days prior to date of arrival.
- 23rd Dec to 10th January: 90 % of the advance can be refunded, if the cancellation is 14 days prior to date of arrival.
NB: The tariff and taxes are subject to periodical revision. Customers please check the tariff and tax before making reservation.
Customers are requested to check the current tariff before making reservation.
- Kadalundi Bird Sanctuary, about 10 Km
- Kottakal Arya Vaidyasala, about 8 Km
- Uru building factory, Beypore, about 22 Km
- Kappad Beach, about 35 Km
- Beypore Port, about 22 Km
- Thirumandhamkunnu Temple, about 30 Km
Nearest bus terminal: Kondotty, about 2 Km
Nearest railway station: Faroke, about 15 Km
Tamarind KTDC Easy Hotel (Kozhikode Airport)
For specific assistance
Thurakkal. P.O., T.B. Road
Kondotty 673 638, Malappuram
Tel: +91-483 2717200
Mobile: +91-94000 08670